Thursday, October 18, 2012

Time to order Christmas Cards!!

It's that beautiful time of year! Time for family pictures and preparing for the Holidays!!

Contact me to design custom Holiday cards for you and your gorgeous family!

Here are a few samples!


Choose a Boutique shape to make your cards unique and extra special!

Visit my Facebook tshttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Butterbee-Designs/200585079965473?fref=ts or email me at butterbee.designs@gmail.com


Every Design Is Custom!






I also specialize in Custom Baby Announcements!













All designs are double sided!
Cards come in 5x7 or 4.5x5
They come in sets of 25 and include envelopes.

Beautiful papers to choose from!
My favorites...Pearl (shimmery) and Linen (beautiful natural texture)



Email me for your quote Today!

I ship world wide! So spread the word! Last year I was honored to design a beautiful Christmas Card from a family in JAPAN!! I felt pretty special!




No comments:

Post a Comment